Intelligent, Automatic Storage Archiving with LTFS Tape
By fusing high-performance disk with Linear Tape File System (LTFS) tape archive technology, StrongLink LTFS delivers a perfect blend of economy and performance in one simple solution.
Protecting Unstructured Data Has Never Been so Simple
“The solution acts like a hard drive, but provides the cost savings and protection of LTFS tape – and that’s what makes it so simple for the station to use. It was an easy decision to deploy.”
– San Diego County News Center
StrongLinks’s robust data protection is fully automated and customizable to any of your business workflows:
- Create copies of data on multiple, separate LTO tape cartridges.
- Export LTO media from your library for off-site vaulting.
- Replicate data off-site for secure protection and instant recovery.
- User-definable policies make the solution configurable for any scenario
What is LTFS tape?
And more importantly, why does it matter?
Here are 7 Things You Need to Know About LTFS